Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dark Needs at Night's Edge Misses the Mark

Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5)Dark Needs at Night's Edge by Kresley Cole
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I've enjoyed quite a few of Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark, especially the Vampire/Valkerie books. Murdock, Sebastian, and Nicholai provided three engaging books, although Nicholai's was almost a novella in length, and needed more depth.

With Dark Needs at Night's Edge I found two main characters, Naomi and Conrad who both bored me with their story, yet made me want to pull my hair out. These two just drove me nuts, and yet I kept reading hoping the plot would get more interesting.

This is probably the only Kresley Cole novel I'll never read again, or recommend to other readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment